Cherry Blossom Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cherry Blossom Central

Everyone is welcome~

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal

☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢

Go down 
+2
Tempest
Aimiki
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aimiki
God
Aimiki

☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢ Empty
PostSubject: ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢   ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:07 am

Code:
Just bring in your characters, or take existing Touhou characters.
Incident: A huge 81-room mansion has appeared in the forest of magic, and the people of the mansion are just as confused as the Gensokyo resdents!

Luna: *rubs her head and sits up from bed* What...? *looks around at the strange room and goes outside of the room to investigate*
Back to top Go down
https://kamiaku.darkbb.com
Tempest
Human
Tempest

PostSubject: Re: ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢   ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:23 am

She was sleeping peacefully in her small house in the Kappa territory, something modest but cozy, and now she woke up, she's in a rich-looking, comfortable bed in some kind of mansion. Did she appeared in the SDM? No, nothing looks abusively red inside...

Hebi: What the... What's this place, for Kanako's sake?...

Rising brutally from her bed, she looks around her. This is definitely not a place she has visited before, and heck, she's got herself everywhere possible.
Back to top Go down
Apple
Philosopher
Apple

PostSubject: Re: ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢   ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:26 am

((Tala, A Ghost who's still training her powers, currently working as somthing in the mansion))
Tala ran through the walls scurrying around the building.
"Well....Damn...." She sighed outloud.
" I wonder if the mistress is still okay?...No wait...I should do some recon"
Tala floated closed her eyes and teleported outside the mansion. Deep in the forset she called
"WHERE ARE WE?!"
Back to top Go down
Aimiki
God
Aimiki

PostSubject: Re: ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢   ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:32 am

Luna ran through the mansion, frantically trying to find a way out, she found the stairs and ran down them, going out the doors out side. She stopped in her tracks.
Luna: "I have a feeling that I'm not in Kunikyou anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Apple
Philosopher
Apple

PostSubject: Re: ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢   ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:34 am

"Well done captain obvious." Tala spun around onto her stomache an stared downwards at Luna. She floated down. And gave a loud Yawn.
"So whats the plan captain?"
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Human
Tempest

PostSubject: Re: ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢   ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:38 am

She's heard voices outside. Opening her window, Hebi listens to them talking.

A plan? Kunikyou? What the heck are they talking about? Besides, she needed to know where she is. Spell Cards hiding in her clothes, just in case, the snake youkai jumps off her window, and lands softly next to the other two, Tala and Luna - names she still isn't aware of yet.

Hebi: "Do you happen to know what in the world this is?"
Back to top Go down
The Magic Fridge
Astronomer
The Magic Fridge

PostSubject: Re: ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢   ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:48 am

From the depth... I come...

The words of sorrow, the words of pain. As the scale skin brush against each other, a new being has risen. To be cursed for ever, till the end of time...

"NO NO NO!" Metzan yelled while writing on a sheet of paper. "This doesn't make any sense!"

Meet Metzan. A story writer. He doesn't know how, but he ended up in an unknown world that he's never been in before. He's from the outside world, and has been living in Gensokyo for the past few weeks.

He looks ahead.
"Oh...is that the scarlet devil mansion... Of course!! I can find inspiration here!!" Metzan yelled with joy.

He rushes over to, what obviously wasn't the scarlet devil mansion, but he should consider himself lucky it isn't. He reaches the mansion gate to look around.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llPZL9eLc3Y
Apple
Philosopher
Apple

PostSubject: Re: ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢   ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:39 am

Tala stares at the snake youkai.
"No, Why do you think We're not moving Snake"
Across the gate she eyeballs a moving figure. With a flick of her amr a two guns came otu her seeeve and she pointed at the moving.
"You there! At the gate. Here now!" She commanded
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Human
Tempest

PostSubject: Re: ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢   ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:43 am

She stares at Tala, with a furious look. She just called her merely "snake"! What an insult. That Tala materialized guns, not for her either, but Hebi took no account of this and charged a bit of electricity in her hands. Swiftly, she points her finger at Tala's head, and releases a fine shock arc, in an attempt of catching her attention -and dropping her guns-.

Hebi: "You watch your mouth, don't you call me 'Snake' like that!"
Back to top Go down
The Magic Fridge
Astronomer
The Magic Fridge

PostSubject: Re: ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢   ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:05 am

Metzan walks into the mansion, looking around. It seems empty... or at least, seems that way with so many rooms.
Back to top Go down
Apple
Philosopher
Apple

PostSubject: Re: ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢   ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:10 am

Tempest wrote:
She stares at Tala, with a furious look. She just called her merely "snake"! What an insult. That Tala materialized guns, not for her either, but Hebi took no account of this and charged a bit of electricity in her hands. Swiftly, she points her finger at Tala's head, and releases a fine shock arc, in an attempt of catching her attention -and dropping her guns-.

Hebi: "You watch your mouth, don't you call me 'Snake' like that!"

The Electricy ell through the ghosts body. The gun shook and an empty cartrige fell out of them where the eletcy slowly burnt them.
"Heh. Try harder. I'm not fully materialized yet! And I have plently of magic to keep me running. And these guns. Human world guns enchanted with sarborn magic. They run on my my stars and my magic." She laughed teleportingfoward making an equal distance betweent both intruders.
"Now. State your name and perfession! You will not intrude on these grounds and distrupt the mistress!"
Tala held up the snake guy.
"In inside come out now before I kill you insantly!"
Back to top Go down
Sercan
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢   ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:42 am

Jin: "Hmmmm... Interesting building" *prepares nuclear bomb*
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Human
Tempest

PostSubject: Re: ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢   ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:48 pm

Apple wrote:
The Electricy ell through the ghosts body. The gun shook and an empty cartrige fell out of them where the eletcy slowly burnt them.
"Heh. Try harder. I'm not fully materialized yet! And I have plently of magic to keep me running. And these guns. Human world guns enchanted with sarborn magic. They run on my my stars and my magic." She laughed teleportingfoward making an equal distance betweent both intruders.
"Now. State your name and perfession! You will not intrude on these grounds and distrupt the mistress!"
Tala held up the snake guy.
"In inside come out now before I kill you insantly!"

Hebi: The name's Hebi. And I can even make of a ghost my snack, I just gotta grill it harder!
She hears the word: "mistress". Could it be that this place is like the SDM?
Hebi: What do you mean, "intrude"? Is this place yours?
Back to top Go down
Apple
Philosopher
Apple

PostSubject: Re: ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢   ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:11 pm

"No. It's bob from down the road" Tala sighs.
Silly slow person. enough to drive me insane...oh..wait.
"Hmm, Shall we try to have a civil talk? My name is Tala, ghost godess of the stars, Died as human by suidide aged 14. Current age 150. " She still held the guns and flipped them upside down her pinky fingers on the triggers.

((A blessing for anyone who gets the anime refrance I vaguly made))
Back to top Go down
The Magic Fridge
Astronomer
The Magic Fridge

PostSubject: Re: ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢   ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:51 pm

((blessings have a long cool down))

Metzan continues to look around the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Aimiki
God
Aimiki

PostSubject: Re: ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢   ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:06 pm

Luna shakes her head.
Luna: "Tala, what's happening?"
Back to top Go down
The Magic Fridge
Astronomer
The Magic Fridge

PostSubject: Re: ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢   ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:14 pm

Metzan walks into one of the empty rooms in the mansion. "Nobody's here? I guess it wouldn't hurt to make myself comfortable."

He walks into the room, and makes himself comfortable, taking out a notebook and begins writing in it.
Back to top Go down
Apple
Philosopher
Apple

PostSubject: Re: ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢   ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:17 pm

"Mistress. We have an in intruder on the inside and outside. We are in a diffrent world. This is diffrent universe amost." Tala clamly said with a small edge of tension.
Back to top Go down
Aimiki
God
Aimiki

PostSubject: Re: ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢   ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:40 pm

Luna finally woke up all the way, being a little groggy at first.

Luna: What!?

Her eyes flashed a little gold and she looked a little more than ticked off.

Luna: Tala.... I'll take the inside, you stay out here and take care of... this.

She ran back inside of the mansion and soon enough found Metzan.

Luna: Who are you? What are you doing in our home...?

She pulled out her fan, pressing a consealed button that made the blades show up.
Back to top Go down
The Magic Fridge
Astronomer
The Magic Fridge

PostSubject: Re: ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢   ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:59 pm

Metzan looks at the person who just walked in. He starts to freak out seeing the fan-dagger/sword

"Whoa whoa whoa!! Wait, I'm just a writer! I came here because it was something new! Don't kill me please!!" he begged.
Back to top Go down
Aimiki
God
Aimiki

PostSubject: Re: ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢   ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:21 pm

Luna glared at the intruder.

Luna: I don't trust you... Barging into my home like this. I do not know what kind of world this is but do they not teach you to knock?
Back to top Go down
The Magic Fridge
Astronomer
The Magic Fridge

PostSubject: Re: ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢   ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:29 pm

Metzen slowly backs away from the clearly angry woman

"Look, I'm new to this world too. I've been trying to find a way out for ages, and now this house popped out of nowhere, it's been the only clear sign of escape for me alright?" Metzan staggers.
Back to top Go down
Genshuku
Apprentice
Genshuku

PostSubject: Re: ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢   ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:13 pm

Character Appearance

A strange lady floated around the area where the mansion took form, floating via jets in her boots, which gave off a 'clean' blue fire. She was new to Gensokyo, but that was a story not quite related to this one. From what she's seen, strange houses in stranger places aren't really all that strange here.

A ruckus was happening just outside though, so she decided to lazily float in the air while the conversation was going on.

What was her name? She hasn't said it, so you shouldn't know. :V

Last edited by Genshuku on Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Pixiv you derp)
Back to top Go down
Apple
Philosopher
Apple

PostSubject: Re: ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢   ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:16 pm

((You get 403'd on the Link))
Back to top Go down
Aimiki
God
Aimiki

PostSubject: Re: ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢   ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:09 pm

The Magic Fridge wrote:
Metzen slowly backs away from the clearly angry woman

"Look, I'm new to this world too. I've been trying to find a way out for ages, and now this house popped out of nowhere, it's been the only clear sign of escape for me alright?" Metzan staggers.
She narrows her eyes.
Luna: "Alright, I suppose I will trust you..."
She makes the blades retract and she fans herself with the now bladeless fan.
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Human
Tempest

PostSubject: Re: ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢   ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:11 pm

Hebi decided to flee the scene, escaping from Tala's attention and barging back into her room, from where she decides to search inside the mansion, if there's anything interesting...
Back to top Go down
Apple
Philosopher
Apple

PostSubject: Re: ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢   ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:14 pm

"Get back here!" Tala called running through the mansion.
She came to the room where Luna and was stannding.
"INTRUDER!" Tala pulled her little fingers and short several magic bullets at the writer.
"The other person got inside! " She rushed. Flying through the building before waiting in a random bedroom for her magic to replenish.
Back to top Go down
Genshuku
Apprentice
Genshuku

PostSubject: Re: ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢   ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:18 pm

Hmm...looked like a comfortable place. People kept on barging in without permission, though. It looked like trouble, and she was pretty bored, so missing out on whatever was going on would be a real shame. So, she decided to float towards the mansion, all the way to the front door, and actually knock (even if the door was open anyway).
Back to top Go down
Aimiki
God
Aimiki

PostSubject: Re: ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢   ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:25 pm

Luna snappet to attention. "I'll get it!" She ran to the door and saw the girl, who was beautiful in a way. "Hello, may I ask who you are?"
Back to top Go down
The Magic Fridge
Astronomer
The Magic Fridge

PostSubject: Re: ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢   ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:27 pm

Metzan sighs that the woman has retracted her blades, but freaks out when the next person comes flying in. Since this was awfully sudden, he jumps back and hides behind the largest piece of furniture in the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢   ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cherry Blossom Central :: Talking stuff-
Jump to: