Cherry Blossom Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cherry Blossom Central

Everyone is welcome~

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal

☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢

Go down 
+2
Tempest
Aimiki
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Genshuku
Apprentice
Genshuku

☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢   ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:44 pm

Luna responded to the knocking, and asked a perfectly reasonable question, which will get a personally reasonable answer in return.

"You may, my name is Senkan. I've heard that there is some trouble brewing in here, due to some intruders. Being bored, I came to investigate what was going on."
Back to top Go down
Aimiki
God
Aimiki

PostSubject: Re: ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢   ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:34 pm

"Ah, would you please be kind enough to help us?" She smiled a little.
"The writer in the lobby seems to be in our very same situation. There was someone who flew inside. Please, refrain from breaking things."
Back to top Go down
https://kamiaku.darkbb.com
Apple
Philosopher
Apple

PostSubject: Re: ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢   ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:46 pm

Tla sighed knowin g she'd lost the intruder. She floated downstairs to Luna and the writer who was cowring.
'What a wimp' Tala laughed in her thought.
"and who's this?" She said at the new guest.
Back to top Go down
Aimiki
God
Aimiki

PostSubject: Re: ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢   ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:10 pm

Luna turned to face Tala, "This lady is, Senkan, she seems civil enough."
Back to top Go down
Genshuku
Apprentice
Genshuku

PostSubject: Re: ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢   ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:26 pm

It was nice to help people, and even nicer to cure boredom at the same time. Plus, this mission was given in a simple way: Subdue the intruder(s), and avoid property damage. In response to what Tala said, Senkan responded to Tala.

"Indeed. It is a pleasure to meet you."

Senkan then gave a polite bow, and spoke once more to Luna.

"Is there a way to narrow down who the intruder is? I wouldn't want to falsely accuse someone of being the intruder before knowing who it is."

Her hand then turned into some sort of small 'hand' cannon. She had no reaction to this, apparently knowing she did that. Thankfully, she wasn't going to shoot things in the standard sense, she had other plans for the cannon.
Back to top Go down
Aimiki
God
Aimiki

PostSubject: Re: ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢   ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:54 pm

(yay KOS-MOS reference! xD)
EDIT:
Spoiler:

Luna blinked for a moment, staring at the cannon. No runes...? Hm... A strange world this is...

She manages to smile and look at Tala.
"She and I are the only members of this home. Other than the writer, everyone is guilty until proven innocent."

Last edited by Aimiki on Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Magic Fridge
Astronomer
The Magic Fridge

PostSubject: Re: ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢   ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:55 pm

Apple wrote:
Tla sighed knowin g she'd lost the intruder. She floated downstairs to Luna and the writer who was cowring.
'What a wimp' Tala laughed in her thought.
"and who's this?" She said at the new guest.

Metzan gulps in spit in fear. "Well..." he said... standing up, brushing off dust.
"I-I'm T.G. M-Metzan. Metzan is just fine... I'm a w-writer."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llPZL9eLc3Y
Genshuku
Apprentice
Genshuku

PostSubject: Re: ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢   ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:40 pm

((I wasn't intending for it to be a reference at all. But hey, whatever works.))

"Hm...a large mansion, but without much people in it. Odd, but all the space must be comfortable. Anyway, I trust that the writer over there has already been taken care of, so I shall go look for any other intruders. Good day."

She then bowed to Luna, and then started heading inside the mansion, walking instead of flying to avoid damaging the flooring.

Mission: Subdue anyone in the mansion that isn't named Tala, Luna, or Metzan (unless she sees the writer deeper inside for some reason.
Mission 2: Avoid damaging anything inside the mansion.

The hunt begins.
Back to top Go down
Apple
Philosopher
Apple

PostSubject: Re: ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢   ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:56 am

Tala stares at the new member walking through.
"How ddo I know your not a thief?" She sstared at the new member with huge suspicion. Before floating over to Metzan. She pets his head.
"There there little wimp"
Back to top Go down
The Magic Fridge
Astronomer
The Magic Fridge

PostSubject: Re: ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢   ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:15 pm

Metzan frowns at being treated so lowly, then again, what power does he have to back up any words he might say... perhaps these interesting people can be the inspiration he's looking for. With being called a wimp, he quietly nods.
Back to top Go down
Genshuku
Apprentice
Genshuku

PostSubject: Re: ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢   ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:13 pm

Senkan turns to Tala, then speaks.

"If you cannot trust me, then feel free to follow me or call me off. Though, a good thief would try to find a different entrance into the house, perhaps through a window. I certainly wouldn't have actually knocked on the front door."
Back to top Go down
Apple
Philosopher
Apple

PostSubject: Re: ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢   ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:18 pm

"Never heard of worker scammers? They claim to be workers or helpful people and behind your back there sappin' all your stuff" Tala crossed her legs and sat straight. People was always too trusting today.
Back to top Go down
Genshuku
Apprentice
Genshuku

PostSubject: Re: ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢   ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:28 pm

"Hm...no. Well, if this is how you feel, then is there any other way I can be of assistance without going further inside the mansion?"

Senkan seemed a tad bit disappointed.
Back to top Go down
The Magic Fridge
Astronomer
The Magic Fridge

PostSubject: Re: ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢   ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:30 pm

Metzan looks at the two speaking to each other (possibly 3 with the other woman... if she's here)

Metzan opens his notebook and begins writing into it. The writing looks like scribbles to others, but it makes sense to him.
Back to top Go down
Apple
Philosopher
Apple

PostSubject: Re: ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢   ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:31 pm

Tala Flicked her gun around to the writer.
"Show me what your writing" She demanded still looking at the other person.
"...The mistress will judge if you can go. It's not my place. For now you wait"
Back to top Go down
The Magic Fridge
Astronomer
The Magic Fridge

PostSubject: Re: ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢   ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:36 pm

Metzan noticed the gun in a second. He shows her, it's many scribbles... very difficult to make out, or to figure out if it's even words.

"I'm just trying to write a story, that's all. I need to make a living somehow you know?" Metzan says stuttering.
Back to top Go down
Apple
Philosopher
Apple

PostSubject: Re: ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢   ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:39 pm

Tala reads the writing.
"....You will submit the finished story. I shall have no bad word against our reputation."
She lowered the gun and still didn't turn to the writer. Weaker people was always fun to toy with.
((When the real RP forum comes up I'm not gonna do a ghost))
Back to top Go down
The Magic Fridge
Astronomer
The Magic Fridge

PostSubject: Re: ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢   ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:41 pm

He shakes his head. "B-but, it has nothing to do with any of you. Sure, there might be characters who repersent some of you, but it's not like they're directly based on all of you. J-just...uh... in-inspiration! That's right..." Metzan chuckles... "P-plus, it's not like i-it'll be done anyt-time soon. I-it's like being a t-trauma doctor. Y-you need to be v-very delicate."
Back to top Go down
Apple
Philosopher
Apple

PostSubject: Re: ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢   ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:43 pm

Tala gave a cruel laugh still not looking at the silly writer.
"Oh...There's a burden on your shoulders; Your head. Want me to take it off" Tala spun her gun on her pink finger.
Back to top Go down
The Magic Fridge
Astronomer
The Magic Fridge

PostSubject: Re: ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢   ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:55 pm

Metzan forces a light chuckle, hoping that she's joking, "A-alright, I-I'll finish the s-story... b-but don't ex-expect it done an-anytime soon!" he says.
Back to top Go down
Apple
Philosopher
Apple

PostSubject: Re: ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢   ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:00 pm

Tala gives a qquiet laugh and drops the gun back into her sleeve. She flips round and still crosslegged hangs upsidedown to see the writer. She gives and insane smile.
"Your kinda cute." She smiles and pats his head.
"I think you'll be fun!" She says outloud. Before turning around to Senkan, still upside down.
"I;m clearly insane before you ask."
Back to top Go down
The Magic Fridge
Astronomer
The Magic Fridge

PostSubject: Re: ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢   ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:28 pm

Metzan shivers at the fact she just called him cute with a huge smile across his face in which he can only call sadistic. He opens his notebook and shivers...
"What should I call this one..." He thinks to himself...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢   ☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

☢CAUTION☢ ↘A MYSTERIOUS HOME HAS APPEARED IN GENSOKYO↙ ☢CAUTION☢
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cherry Blossom Central :: Talking stuff-
Jump to: